Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Monday!...

I used to dread Mondays.  So much so that I even started to dread Sundays because I knew that Mondays followed! hee hee  I'm not like that anymore - I actually have learned to like Mondays!  It means that it is the start of a whole new week with SO MANY possibilities!  So how do you look at Modays?  Do you dread them and wish for the week to pass quickly so that it is the weekend again?....or do you invite Mondays to come because you look forward to all the possibilities that the week may hold?  I truely believe that a person makes their own happiness and you can either have a wonderful week, or a bad week - it's all up to you!  :)

I tried a new recipe for Meatloaf this weekend and it was really really good.  My father-in-law has requested a copy of the recipe and I thought you may be interested in it as well.  So here it is - ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment