Monday, November 14, 2011

Handmade Fabric Yo Yo Necklaces

There is just something that I love about Fabric Yo Yo's. Depending on the fabric and materials used, fabric yo yo's can take on many different styles. They can be country chic, sweet and whimsical, funky and fun, shabby chic, and even a bit gothic.

I offer a variety of yo yo accessories in my online store Wingsofflutter .

Here are some examples of Handmade Necklaces that I made using fabric Yo Yo's and are for sale.









Any of these necklaces would make the perfect gift for that person that loves to have one of a kind accessories.  Maybe that person is YOU!!

These necklaces come tastefully packaged in ribbon tied black gift boxes, making gift giving a breeze or treating yourself extra special!

Here is one more yo yo necklace that I would like to share with you.  It is one that I made for myself.  

It features a yo yo in black fabric which has white swirls.  Onto that I hand stitched a beautiful recycled vintage earring.

If you love this necklace, I can make one for you - just email me at wingsofflutter@live.com



No comments:

Post a Comment